Sugar Economy as E-Bookfor Android, IOS and PC Desktop
Please have a look! (PC/Desktop)
- What is the beet acreage and yield in Belgium?
- Who are the largest bioethanol producers in Germany?
- In which locations is isoglucose produced from starch?
The blue pocket book, SUGAR ECONOMY, answers these questions and more. It is an indispensable tool for:
- Sugar, starch and ethanol producers,
- Sugar traders,
- Beet growers,
- Sugar and corn syrup processors.
The “Blue Bible” is divided into 3 parts:
- Statistics (World sugar production and consumption, EU, German and French production, sugar trade, beet area etc.)
- The addresses of sugar, starch and ethanol producers, traders, organisations, and institutes in Europe and North America
- The EU sugar market regulation, in both the complete version and in summary.
A MUST FOR EVERY SUGAR AND SWEETENER EXECUTIVE.
Since 60 years, the pocket book “Sugar Economy” is a regular companion of Sugar industry executives. The practical format and its concise content have made it a bestseller in Europe and elsewhere for many years.
Each year, the book is updated by our competent staff, who ensure that up-to-date industry information is included and that the needs of the industry are met.